Areas of Performance
La Encantada Elementary provides a well balanced curriculum in a positive learning environment that fosters the academic, physical, social and emotional growth of every student.
- Curriculum Alignment to meet campus needs
- Analyze data on student performance and sharing of instructional strategies
- Analyze and evaluate campus/district benchmark
- Grade level meetings with principal
- Interim Reports; Grade Sheets, etc.
- Team planning
- Instructional leadership
- Special Populations are identified, addressed and needs are met
- Flexible Library Scheduling
- Campus Plans
- Center-Based instruction in early childhood
- Full-time Kinder
- Instructional materials and equipment are provided to meet the needs of students
- Extended tutorial sessions
- Content Mastery
- Analyze and evaluate campus/district TAAS scores
- Early Childhood exposure to computer learning programs
- ETR (Expressways to Reading)
La Encantada Elementary is determined to challenge students to become all they can be.
- Attendance incentives
- School Motto-“Leading the Way to Excellence”
- Recognized Status for three years
- Academic success of students
- Professional growth and developement
- Parental Support
- Responsible actions and behavior from students
- Wall of Fame for Reading Renaissance
Take Home Reading Programs–Reading Log
La Encantada will model an environment that will promote successful learning for all students.
At La Encantada Elementary Parental Involvement is strongly encouraged.